We are proud to offer to our patients the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill M/F320. This advanced medical device is designed to enhance physical therapy and athletic training.
Using patented, advanced technology, the AlterG supports faster recovery and less pain -- and it reduces the risk of further injury. It also provides a way to track rehabilitation progress while keeping you engaged and motivated. Often used by professional sports teams and medical centers nationwide, the AlterG helps you regain mobility, develop strength and fitness and increase your range of motion.
How does the AlterG work?
The AlterG’s unique technology uses air pressure to adjust your body weight between 20% and 100% of normal weight. This enables therapists to identify asymmetry and gait deficiencies while dialing in on the body weight support needed to encourage pain-free, optimal rehabilitation.
The AlterG can be used for a variety of treatments, including:
1. Physical therapy following an injury or surgery on a lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
2. Rehab after total joint replacement
3. Gait training and strengthening for neurological patients
4. Strengthening and conditioning in a fall-safe environment for older patients
5. Weight-loss programs
6. Injury prevention during sport specific conditioning and fitness improvement programs
For more information or to try out the AlterG for yourself, contact our office at (515) 440-2676.